The conversation begins when students
- Identify behaviors that constitute sexual bullying, sexual harassment, and sexual assault.
- Distinguish between acceptable behaviors and unacceptable behaviors—ranging from sexual harassment, sexual bullying, name-calling, objectifying others, and using guilt, manipulation, pressure, or force of any kind.
- Develop skills to discuss challenges related to relationship violence and sexual bullying.
Consider the following:
- What are sexual bullying, sexual harassment, and sexual assault? What makes them different from appropriate relationship behaviors?
- To what extent are sexual bullying, sexual harassment, and sexual assault problems at our school?
To begin, download and print
The video below is to be viewed and discussed during the "Explore" portion of Lesson 1.
Download Video | 7:19