The conversation deepens as students
- Compare and contrast healthy and unhealthy relationships.
- Explore how seemingly minor behaviors and attitudes can escalate into aggressive ones.
- identify what does and does not constitute consent.
Consider the following:
- How can otherwise “good people” do harmful things when it comes to dating and intimacy?
- How can common behaviors and attitudes escalate into aggressive or controlling behaviors that lead to unhealthy or abusive relationships?
To begin, download and print
The video below is to be viewed and discussed during the "Explore" portion of Lesson 2.
Download Video | 8:04