Texas Cigarette, E-Cigarette, and Tobacco Product Laws Handbook
The Texas Cigarette, E-Cigarette, and Tobacco Product Laws Handbook is a compilation of local, state, and federal laws pertaining tobacco enforcement. The laws are directly referenced from the Texas Education Code, Texas Healthy and Safety Code, Texas Labor Code, Texas Penal Code, Texas Tax Code, United States FDA Tobacco Control Act, and United States Code. This handbook also contains model ordinances of Americans for Nonsmoker Rights and examples of Texas Municipal Clean Indoor Air ordinances.
For your convenience, the handbook has an active table of contents that allows you to navigate through the different sections of the handbook.
Sections are as follows:
- Texas Education Code, Chapter 38. Health and Safety
- Texas Health & Safety Code, Chapter 161. Public Health Provisions
- Texas Labor Code, Chapter 411. Workers’ Health & Safety
- Texas Penal Code, Chapter 48. Conduct Affecting Public Health
- Texas Tax Code, Chapter 154 and 155
- FDA: Tobacco Control Act
- United States Code: Pro-Children Act of 2002
- American for Non-Smokers Rights: Outdoor Places, Workplaces, and Public Places
- Texas Municipalities: Examples of Clean Indoor Air Ordinances