TSS Conf - Attending
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2018 Texas School Safety Conference.
Due to an overwhelming response, we have reached full capacity. Please note onsite registration WILL NOT be available.
Thank you for your understanding.
Whether you serve as a district or campus administrator, educator, school-based law enforcement, emergency management coordinator, or support services personnel, you will be introduced to relevant and timely school safety best practices that will enhance your ability to improve the overall safety and security of your schools. By attending this conference, you will leave with tangible processes and best practices that will enhance your overall school safety efforts.
When dealing with safety issues on campus, it is easy for staff and administration to become stressed, but by understanding everyone’s roles and responsibilities, individuals can work collaboratively to accomplish a common goal of safety. Whether you’re challenged with bullying, drug abuse, the presence of gangs, access control, or other school safety issues, understanding your role and how you fit within the planning, response and recovery efforts is critical.
Who Should Attend?
- School Administrators
- School-Based Law Enforcement
- School Security Personnel
- School Board Members
- Support Services Personnel
Important Dates to Remember
- 5/11/2018 Last Day of Early Conference Registration Special Rate of $325
- 5/12/2018 Conference Registration Rate is $375
- 5/14/2018 Last Day to Make Hotel Reservations at Special Rate, if Rooms are Available (Rooms are Limited)
- 5/25/2018 Last Day to Cancel Conference Registration for Full Refund
- 5/26/2018 $50 Processing Fee will be Applied for Cancellations Requested Between May 26 – June 3
- 6/4/2018 No Refunds for Cancellations Made After 6/4/2018